Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings

I am recommenting that everyone reads, and studies The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings, by Steve Berges. It is a great book loaded with useful information. I have been participating in a book study group for the past few weeks, and would like to offer the opportunity for you to do the same. The book is broken up into sections and once you complete a section you answer a few questions regarding that section. I would highly recommend that everyone do this that is interested in any kind of real estate investing. The link below will take you to the site where I am currently participating.
yesinvestor.com

You may have to register to participate, but it is free and well worth it.

I will be posting my responses to the book here as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home